ANNOUNCEMENT AND REGISTRATION
FOR THE 4th INTERNATIONAL HAGIOTHERAPY TRAINING
Zagreb, 2-7 July, 2012
The 4th International Hagiotherapy Training lead by Professor Tomislav Ivancic PhD and collaborators, and organized by the Head Office of the Prayer and Word Community will be held from July 2-7, 2012, in the Vijenac Hall of the Archdiocesan Pastoral Institute, Kaptol 29a (next to the cathedral) in Zagreb.
All those who have already participated in the 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd International Hagiotherapy Training are welcome to attend. We would also like to welcome all those who are interested in work in hagiotherapy and who will start their training for the first time with the 4th International Hagiotherapy Training.
Simultaneous translation in German, English, Italian and French will be provided.
A. The preconditions for attending the training are:
1. To be spiritually and mentally healthy;
2. To have high school education at least;
3.To be a practicing Christian;
4. To feel called to work in hagiotherapy;
5. To live a healthy moral life;
6To be prepared to work as a hagioassistant after completion of education and training.
Apart from the application, the applicant must send in the following documents:
1. Copy of the certificate of completed education;
2. Copy of the certificate of received sacraments;
3. Short curriculum vitae based on the above preconditions explaining the reasons for attending the hagiotherapy training;
4. Document about religious membership and engagement (what Christian denomination the person belongs to, whether he/she has experience in faith, whether he/she is active in the parish or community, whether he/she lives according to the convictions of his/her church);
5.Reference letter by a parish priest or leader of Christian community about psychological, moral and religious state of the applicant.
The following candidates do not need to send in the above-mentioned documents and application: members of the Prayer and Word Community, priests, ordained persons, and those who had already sent in their documents for one of the previous International Hagiotherapy or Evangelization Trainings.
We will only accept applications with complete documentation mentioned above.
Please make sure to fill in the Application Form which you can download here.
Without the original Application Form submitted, your application cannot be accepted.
The fee for the organization and hagiotherapy training is 500.00 KN, or 170.00 EUR for participants from EU and other continents, which you will be charged upon arrival and registration.
Detailed training program will be announced later on our website www.zmr.hr.
Application deadline is June 15, 2012.
Please feel free to forward this information to anyone interested in the hagiotherapy training. Thank you very much in advance.
B) ACCOMODATION INFO...read more