ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE VI INTERNATIONAL STUDY OF HAGIOTHERAPHY AND ANTHROPOLOGICAL MEDICINE AND THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
We are announcing the VI International Study of Hagiotherapy and Anthropological Medicine to be held in THE WESTIN hotel, Kršnjavoga 1, Zagreb 30 June – 5 July 2014. The study is organised by the Community Prayer and the Word (Zajednica Molitva i Riječ) and it will be led by prof dr Tomislav Ivančić and his associates.
All participants of I, II, III, IV and V study of hagiotherapy and all those interested in working in hagiotheraphy, for whom this VI study will be the beginning of hagiotheraphy qualification , are invited to this Study.
The Study will be simultaneously translated to German, English and Italian.
A) Requirements for participation in the Study are the following:
1. Psycho- physical of the person for working in hagiotheraphy;
2. Secondary education (at least);
3. Participation in seminars, lectures, spiritual practices led by prof dr Tomislav Ivančić or listening to radio broadcastings on Tuesdays on HKR;
4. Motivation for working with hagiopatients;
5. Leading a healthy moral life
6. Willingness to work as a hagioassistant after the education and formation in hagiotheraphy
B) To be attached with the registration:
1. Certificate of education (copy of school cerificate)
2. Short CV – following the above mentioned conditions and explaining the reason for studying hagiotheraphy.
The above mentioned documentation attached with the registration is not required for: ZMR members, priests, friars and those who submitted the documentation on the registration for previous studies of hagiotheraphy.
You are requested to fill in the Application form you can find on our web site (if you click) here!
If you do not submit the original form we will not be able to accept your registration.
500,00 kn or 170,- EUR for students from EU or other continents as a donation for study expenses will be collected.
Donation can be deposited on the account number HR7423400091110057682. You are requested to INEVITABLY state: Name and surname, Donation for VI STUDY-2014 and the certificate of payment to be brought on the Registration day (Monday, 30 June 2014).
If you are unable to fill in the Application form online, it can be delivered by mail. First time applicants can send the documentation either by e-mail or to the address: Zajednica Molitva i Riječ, Kaptol 13, 10000 Zagreb.
For all information you can contact phone number: 00385 1 4817 505,
Monday to Friday from 10 to 15 hours
Or e-mail address
Registration deadline is 20 June 2014.
Please forward this information to all interested in the VI International Study of Hagiotheraphy.
1. Accomodation can be provided in some of the hotels in the city centre. The list of hotels found in nearer centre is found here.
2. Hostels can also provide accomodation. The list of hostels is found here.
We are pleased that The Westin hotel approved to provide accomodation for the study participants under special conditions on the basis of bed and breakfast.
Price includes free use of broadband and wireless Internet in all rooms as well as in all public areas of the hotel. Free use of pool, fitness and saunas in the new Wellness hotel center „Worls Class Health Academy“ which extends over the area of 1500 m2 is also included in the price of accomodation.
Reservation of accomodation is possible to make via this link until 20 June 2014:
Hotel The Westin, in its special offer for Study participants has prepared food and beverage services at affordable prices, 65,00 kn per meal. The hotel offers traditional Croatian food for meals and lunch and dinner will be served each day according to the time specified in the program. The meal costs are borne by participants every person by himself:
1. Chicken breasts in lemon – potato croquettes
2. Veal Stew “Marengo” – rice with butter
3. Zagreb Roast – pole of potatoes and vegetables
4. Turkey roll with cream of wild mushrooms – noodles
5. Pork cutlet on Samobor way – baked potato
6. Baked ravioli stuffed with mascarpone and chives on salsa of tomatoes
7. Beef wok with vegetables and rice noodles
8. Hamburg steak fried turkey with risotto of asparagus
9. Stuffed chicken steak with tomatoes and mozzarella – Jones Potato, vegetables
10. Tortellini filled with spinach in sauce of ham and baby peas
11. Braised pork muscles in wine – green gnocchi
12. Grouper fillet with Swiss chard and potatoes
Zajednica Molitva i riječ
(Community Prayer and the Word)
Secretariat of the Head Office ZMR